EVERYONE CAN MAKE BEEF BIRYANI IN 60 MINS
What makes beef biryani tasty?
In Indian Cuisine, biryani is the most favorite dish for every one of us. We used to get ready in our own styles, and we can utilize various kinds of meat to get ready biryani. One of my favorite is beef biryani. It gets all its rich character from the exotic colorful spices of flavours and the juicy, Delicate meat. The Best Beef Biryani near me in Valasaravakkam. Beef gives juicy flavors to biryani. Let’s check out the beef biryani recipe.
Beef Biryani in Pressure cooker Method
What makes biryani tasty?
The beef meat should be marinated before preparation, that gives rich flavors to beef biryani. Papaya tenderizer, that tenderizes the meat.
To marinade the beef:
- Beef - 1 kg
- Turmeric powder - 3/4 tsp
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Papaya tenderizer-3 tbsp (grind the crude papaya with skin)
- Salt - 1 tsp
For masala paste:
- Shallots - 10
- Garlic cloves - 25
- Ginger - 1 piece (chopped)
- Green chili - 2
- Red chili - 6
- Few Mint leaves
- Few Coriander leaves
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Water required
For Preparation of beef biryani
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Bay leaves
- Onion - 4 nos. (thinly sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Tomato - 3 nos. (chopped)
- Ground Masala paste - 3 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Coconut milk - whenever required or you can utilize water
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Soaked Basmati Rice - 2 cups
Method of Preparation
How to marinade the beef?
- In a mixing bowl add beef, turmeric powder, Papaya paste, chili powder, and salt. Rub these fixings well into the meat pieces.
- Let it sit for 45 minutes.
For masala paste:
- In a blender add shallots, garlic cloves, ginger, green chili, red chili, mint leaves, coriander leaves and coriander powder.
- Add little water and grind to a paste. Masala paste is ready. Keep it aside.
How to prepare beef biryani in a pressure cooker?
- Soak the basmati rice in fresh water for about 30 mins.
- Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker. Add the entire flavors (cardamom cases, clove, cinnamon, straight leaves).
- Add the thinly sliced onions and saute till they turn brown in color.
- Then add tomatoes and saute them for a few minutes.
- Presently, Now add the ground masala paste and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add the beef pieces which we marinated and add required salt.
- Add coconut milk(OR) Water, coriander leaves, mint leaves and pressure-cook the beef for about 6-7 whistles.
- Once the beef is cooked, check for seasoning.
- Keep the flame on low and add soaked basmati rice and add 1 tbsp ghee on top.
- Cover the cooker with a lid and let the steam come out. Now place the weight and leave for 1 whistle in low flame.
- Turn off the Burner and let it sits for around 10 mins.
- Enjoy the pressure cooker beef biryani with raita and brinjal gravy.
To know more about beef recipes, check out our page.
Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! There is a Question for you to comment.
What is the Best Meat for Biryani ?
Comment your opinion !!!